Sunday, July 10, 2011

YouTube Goodies

Alright, so I admit. I spend countless hours on YouTube sometimes. I can't help it. I just get sucked into the YouTube funnel. You watch one, then it leads to another and another, and next thing you know, it's an hour later and you are still sitting on YouTube mindlessly wasting time.

So here are a just few of the most recent videos I have been watching. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have been the last few days.

Mind-blowing.

This is a video of Nick Pitera singing "A Whole New World" from Aladdin. I am still in shock every time I watch this. It's going to rock your world.

Talented and beautiful.

This is a video of a group called Karmin doing a cover of Lady Gaga's "Born This Way." I have never been a fan of the song, but when I heard this version, I can't get enough. This girl is crazy talented! Not only can she sing with a lot of style, she can rap her face off. There is a lot of talent oozing out of this chick.

Stupidly & ridiculously hilarious.

This is a video entitled "Nature Walk." Thanks to my good friends Carl and Kelvin for introducing me to this. It is so dumb. SO dumb. Which is why it's so funny!

No comments: