Monday, March 14, 2011

Musical Genius

Two words: Sara B.


Sara Bareilles is one of my favorite music artists. She is brilliant when it comes to music. She can sing flawlessly, play the piano like a pro, and even play the guitar. She is amazing. If I could have anyone's voice, she would definitely be in the running along with Celine Dion, Lea Michele, Carrie Underwood, Idina Menzel, Whitney Houston, and a few others.

Why am I going on about her? Well, because lately I've been obsessing in this cover she did of Coldplay's song "Yellow". It is so good. If I could half just a drop of the musical genius that she has, I'd be set for life. Seriously. Here is the video of "Yellow" along with another arrangements "Single Ladies" that she's done. You'll fall in love with her too. Watch out. And enjoy!




No comments: