Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to the most amazing and beautiful woman in the world.

I am so grateful for my mom and all that she has done for me. What an incredible example she is. I could go on and on about her. But, instead, I created this "Prezi" all about her. (You know how people ask, "when will I ever use this in real life?" about a school assignment? Well, this Prezi software is something that I had to learn in my Instructive Technology class last semester. So Professor Shelton, I am doing some real-life application now. He would be so proud!)

Here is the link to the Prezi. I sure think my mom is great! Hope you enjoy :)
http://prezi.com/4kuvn7_mjo-p/marja-a-mother-who-knows/

And here are just a few pictures (that are included in the prezi) of my mom that I just love!

Engagement photo!


Love you mom. Happy Mother's day!

No comments: